Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New York City

Researching the aircraft specs
Yep, she'll fit!


Graduating Class


Erin and Eddie







Erin recently graduated from the New York City Paramedic Program. We are very proud of her and were happy to be able to go to attend the graduation. Lindsay, Mom and I flew up for a few days. Lindsay did well on her first flights and seemed to enjoy our visit. Except for the fact that she decided no one but me could hold her the entire trip, we have fun. During our visit, my sister and her boyfriend surprised us by telling us they wanted to get married while we were there. So, it was a full trip. It was great to take part in special events and I'm glad we were able to share all those moments!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics you put in. It was really a whirlwind trip with Erin's graduation and their surprise announcement that they were going to get married while we were there!! It was so much fun, Lindsay did great and was a hit in NY. I am so glad we got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Lindsay in the airport luggage thingy! and on the plane... so cute! I never went on a plane until I was in high school, lame, I know.

    ReplyDelete