Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!

We ventured to College Station for Good Friday and spent the day with my Mom. We hid over 50 eggs for the little man and Lindsay even found one. Even though he was the only one hunting the eggs, Leo made sure he hunted with gusto and injured himself just as a little boy should. I had too much fun dressing Lindsay up and torturing her with bunny ears. I'm the mom, it's my job right? It was a wonderful Easter celebration!







He came up a bit too fast and hit his back on the bench.








Hmmm...tasty!


1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun day!! Watching Leo hunt eggs and helping Lindsay "hunt" her first Easter Egg!! Of course it went straight to her mouth and she had dye drool. lol. It was a wonderful and fun day and I am so glad we got to be together.
    Mom/GK

    ReplyDelete