Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Boy


I married the perfect man for me and his birthday was yesterday. Leo has graced the earth with his presence for 36 amazing years. He is a devoted father and loving husband. And, he brings home all the money so I can stay home taking care of our children.....and facebook and blog. Plus, he rides a Harley. Now, that's manly. I love him so much sometimes I just smile really big thinking about him. When he sees me smile like that he probably thinks I just bought some new shoes or gave into my need for fast food. But, no, my love, its all about you:) Happy Birthday to the love of my life. You are mean more to me than shoes and fast food, even Taco Bell.

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet tribute. and I know you mean it when you put him above Taco Bell! lol
    But I do agree he is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete